[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Tradesmen International has an IMMEDIATE position for PIPE WELDERS available in Newport News, VA. This is a LONG-TERM position with the potential for plenty of overtime each week! Please find all the necessary details below. If interested, please reach out to the contact information listed.
- Must have 5+ years of shipyard/commercial welding experience, 1st class.
- Must be able to pass a multi-pass, all positions fillet and butt welds using SMAW.
- Must be able to fuse inserts and weld carbon steel, stainless steel, and copper nickel pipe using SMAW and GTAW.
- Must be able to mirror weld using SMAW and GTAW.
- Must have experience using oxygen/propane heating torch.
- Must be available to work any shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd).
SCOPE OF WORK/JOB DUTIES:
- Marine work on a naval yard working on United States Naval vessels
- Employee would be responsible for own travel/lodging
PRIOR TO WORK:
Each potential employee is required to pass a federal background check and drug test.
- Up to $50/hr
- $120/working day per diem for all qualified candidates
PRIMARY TRADESMEN CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 757-599-7561 – call only
- Primary Text Number: 757-367-9232 (Jennifer)
BEST WAY TO APPLY:
Email your updated resume to the email above to be set up with a phone interview.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
- Vacation Pay.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental and Vision Plan.
- Prescription Drug Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
- Incentive Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Positions available for local & non-local candidates
- Per diem paid for days worked