[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are seeking for Crane Operator to become part of our team to support the Shipyard
Your responsibilities will include:
• Operate mechanical boom and cable cranes to lift and move materials, machines or products in many directions on an industrial, commercial and agricultural site.
• Interpret and follow all signals and work within the safety requirements.
• Complete daily and weekly inspections and maintenance reports. Must adhere to all safety protocols and work in a drug free environment.
• Must know instrument and control panels.
Requirements for this role include:
• Current NCCCO and/or NCCER crane operator card would be preferred.
• Must have crane operator certifications for gantry, mobile, or tower cranes.
• Minimum two (2) consecutive full years of experience operating Portal, Mobile, or Tower cranes. QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to read and interpret load charts.
Please contact Chris at 904-463-5023