[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Cleans, lubricates and performs other routine maintenance on equipment and vehicles
• Operates, maintains and repairs the fire main and potable water systems including: Pumps, Piping systems, Valves & Gauges
• Monitors and interprets equipment and machinery gauges, meters and alarms to identify potential malfunctions
• Maintains daily logs: Operation, Maintenance, Safety activities, Test results, Instrument readings & Details of equipment malfunctions
• Maintenance work:
Operates, maintains and repairs various types of equipment such as: Trucks, Tractors, Forklifts, Man-lifts, Mowers, etc.
• Operates and maintains fire tube boilers and associated equipment to provide steam to vessels
• Performs boiler teardown and repairs in preparation for annual inspections and state certifications
• Maintains proper boiler water chemistry.
Pay starting at $25.00/ hour
Long Term Assignments Available (Up to 2 years)
ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
Per Diem Available for Those Who Qualify
Please contact our Virginia Beach office at 757-420-0555 and choose option 6 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries.