[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
$24.00-28.00 an hour (PER DIEM IF QUALIFIED)
1st shifts (available to work weekends if needed)
We are looking for experience Crane Operator to support ship repair work in the Jacksonville area. You must be a certified crane operator and can operate gantry, mobile, or tower cranes in the shipyard. You will be responsible for applying safe rigging practices at all times and understand hand signals This will be a 90 day project that can potential become long term work.
• Operate mechanical boom and cable cranes to lift and move materials, machines or products in many directions on an industrial, commercial and agricultural site.
• Interpret and follow all signals and work within the safety requirements.
• Complete daily and weekly inspections and maintenance reports. Must adhere to all safety protocols and work in a drug free environment.
• Must know instrument and control panels.
• Current NCCCO and/or NCCER crane operator card would be preferred.
• Must have crane operator certifications for gantry, mobile, or tower cranes.
• Minimum two (2) consecutive full years of experience operating Portal, Mobile, or Tower cranes. QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to read and interpret load charts.
• Health insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid sick leave
*The benefits listed above are subject to eligibility requirements*
To see a list of more available jobs, please visit www.leadstaff.com/jobs/
About LEAD Staffing
Lead Staffing, established in 2010, specializes in Construction, Industrial and Marine Staffing of Skilled Tradespeople throughout the United States of America. Our goal is to work with regional and national contractors that share our commitment towards safety and to provide long term rewarding work assignments for our valued employees.
LEAD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.