[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Tradesmen International has an open position for DIESEL FUEL DRIVERS available in Newport News, VA. This is a LONG-TERM position with the potential for plenty of overtime each week! Please find all the necessary details below. If interested, please reach out to contact information listed.
- Commercial Driver’s License (Class B) – must be current
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement (or ability to obtain within a given period)
- Tanker Endorsement (or ability to obtain withing a given period)
- Minimum of 1 year tractor/trailer driving experience
- Experience with heavy equipment operation, such as forklift, hand truck, pallet jack, & other industrial equipment
- Ability to complete logs & paperwork in a legible, organized, & timely manner
- Ability to demonstrate team work & flexibility to meet customer & business needs
- Ability to work extended hours to meet business demands
- Focused on safety first
- Must be a naturalized or US citizen
SCOPE OF WORK/JOB DUTIES:
- Marine work on a naval yard working on United States Naval vessels
PRIOR TO WORK:
Each potential employee is required to pass a federal background check and drug test.
- Employee would be responsible for own travel/lodging
- Up to $45/hr
- $120/working day per diem for all qualified candidates
PRIMARY TRADESMEN CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Email: email@example.com
BEST WAY TO APPLY:
Email your updated resume to the email above to be set up with a phone interview.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
- Vacation Pay.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental and Vision Plan.
- Prescription Drug Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
- Incentive Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Positions available for local & non-local candidates
- Per diem paid for days worked