Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: BATON ROUGE
Country: United States
• Enter safety surveys in AIRSWEB, track and monitor entries for South Louisiana.
• Maintain company vehicle inspections and enter vehicle hours in company database.
• Log receipt of project prints in Construction Management Database.
• File and label project prints in map drawers.
• Maintain Construction Management Database which includes entering work orders, project descriptions, and keeping data up to date.
• Create project folders and maintain project records.
• Assist with records retention process.
• Maintain rubber glove testing cycle.
• Invoice entry into various Entergy Accounting systems (PEARL & Asset Suite). This will include the tracking and monitoring of invoices from initial receipt to final payment.
• Filing of department documents.
Hours: 20 hours per week. Initially, we feel the work can be accomplished in 20hrs/week. As our work grows we may increase the working hours in the future.
***Drug/Background Check Required***
Location: 9585 Pecue Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA
47 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.