Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
WANTED - Senior Commissioning Engineers with experience commissioning electrical utility substations and transmission/distribution plants.
Come join the leader in Utility Relay Testing and Commissioning. If you have commissioning experience in major utility substations, we want to hear from you. American Electrical Testing Co., Inc. (AET) has successfully maintained a staff of highly trained technicians and engineers, offering commissioning, acceptance testing and maintenance of electrical power systems and equipment from low voltage through extra high voltage to electric utilities, generation plants and large industrial facilities nationwide.
• Ideal candidates will have 10+ years of experience performing testing and commissioning of utility substations. Extensive experience with testing protection and control schemes is needed.
• Candidates should be familiar with developing isolation plans, test plans and energization plans for utility substations projects. Experience in either Distribution and/ or Transmission (both a plus).
• Clear understanding on how to read schematics and elementary drawings. Drawings will need to be updated with field mark ups for any changes performed.
• Position will require performing technical oversight of customer crew and/or contractors performing the work. Must be capable of leading a substation installation/modification project.
• Candidates must take pride in their work and demonstrate strong commitments to safety, team-work and customer service.
Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and other background checks.
Able to work overtime.
Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 50+ pounds.
Must have a valid driver's license and compliant driving record.
AET offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as many opportunities for technical training/growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations. Come join the Leader.
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We desire priority of Protected Veterans for job openings at all locations within the States of MI, IA, IL, PA, OH, MD, MA, CT, NY, NJ, NC, SC, TN, IN, KY.
Please send your resume directly to John Fattore, AET Staffing Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only direct applicants will be considered. No agencies, please.
23 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.