Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Dakota
Country: United States
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
If interested email- email@example.com
Duration- 12 months
Position Type: Contract
Location: Spartanburg, SC, United States
The purpose of this position is to provide experienced technical expertise to accurately analyze options and prepare distribution facility designs for residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
Provides technical expertise to solve more complex problems, and leadership skills to manage work in a specific area of expertise, with minimal supervision.
Incumbents are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of expertise.
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches. - Conducts engineering and related studies.
- Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills. Maintains accurate records and files.
- Supports the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
-Accurately & effectively manages projects with the from start to completion .
This position will work with the and other municipalities.
•Valid Driver's License and vehicle suitable for business use (mileage reimbursement applies)
• Either 2 to 4 years' experience and Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 2 to 6 years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 4 to 8 years equivalent experience with no degree.
• Experience and demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present information, facilitate meetings and provide direction to others'
• Thorough understanding of Electric Distribution materials, work procedures, and work dependencies.
•Proven competency in all aspects of the Distribution Specialist roles
• Experience with an electric utility or
• Understanding of basic principles of project management.
• Experience with Electric Distribution
•Live within 30 miles or 45 minutes of work location headquarters. Works with other municipalities.
client would be open to candidates to fill an Eng Tech Ideal candidate would have previous utility, , or engineering firm experience. client will consider candidates with a degree and some work experience, and also no degree with more work experience. Position will be in the field designing specifications of poles and wires and using the client Book and Guidebook to accomplish this. This position will deal mostly with external customers and candidates must have excellent customer service skills Experience with WMIS, Expert Designer, and/or AutoCAD is a plus
2 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.