Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
• Provides project engineering support to internal engineering and document strategies departments as well as external parties (A&E firms, vendors, suppliers).
• This position is a key resource for project information to multi-client groups and will be responsible for managing all engineering and construction project documentation such as: architect and engineering design drawings, vendor submittals, shop drawings, EQ manuals, etc.
• Responsible to ensure all documents meet quality standards for processing, coordinate with others to obtain missing or incomplete information, update logs, databases, corporate applications and servers.
• Coordinate shipments of documentation to and from inside/outside reproduction facilities and sites.
• Requires a high level of skill in electronic and hard copy file management to receive, retrieve, quality check, prepare, print, scan, upload) and MUST be proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office products (especially Windows Explorer, Excel and Outlook.)
• HUGE PLUS for candidates with experience in eRoom, Citadon and/or ftp.
• Candidate should be knowledgeable with various file types, especially .tif, .pdf, .dgn, .dwg.
• Must have the ability to learn and operate document reproduction equipment effectively (scanning, plotting, printing), ability to learn and apply company and project standards to assigned work with little guidance; ability to communicate standards to others; experience in tracking drawings and documents throughout the engineering and construction process and will be required to monitor/track/report on all project drawings and documents.
• Previous construction support experience will be considered first, but there are no drafting or design responsibilities in this role, however, projects and project sites are sometimes fast-paced environments requiring the ability to multi-task and often work independently keeping leads appraised promptly of progress and/or issues.
• Possess solid understanding of various types of construction project documents (engineering drawings, operational manuals, specifications, etc.) in order to perform document control and process flow activities supporting engineering construction projects.
• Ability to communicate with various levels of staff and management; ability to get along well with others, ability to verbalize or produce weekly status reports, ability to calmly support multiple customer needs in a sometimes fast paced environment.
• Position requires frequent lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Consistent 40 hour weeks are expected and work hours range from 6 am to 6 pm.
• Work schedule may be changed based upon staffing and workload.
1 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.