Senior Project Manager (6159820)
Posted by: Aerotek on November 18, 2017 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 40220
Aerotek is the #1 technical recruiting firm in the nation! Aerotek has been in business for 30+ years and have had a strong local presence in the Kentuckiana area for 18+ years with great relationships among local manufacturing and engineering companies.
- Serve as project manager to develop scope, schedule, and budget and ensure successful project delivery
- Provide leadership/mentoring to engineers and technicians and support the management of projects
- Business development support for public and private sector clients, including identification of prospects, pursuit strategy, proposal development, and marketing activities
- A strong background in Geo technical Engineering with experience on civil and environmental aspects of large projects is desired
- Needs to have a demonstrated history of management of large projects over a large geographic region with multidisciplinary team of engineers, geologists and scientists on projects involving the investigation, engineering design, and permitting of CCR impoundments and landfills, USACE dams/levees, large industrial projects, and complex geotechnical explorations
- Experience with water resources engineering is beneficial with experience interacting with permitting agencies and can demonstrate examples of previous success navigating ever changing regulations
- Demonstrate experience in the preparation of QA/QC construction documents, technical specifications and opinions of probable construction costs
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of KY or the ability to obtain reciprocity within 6 months
- Minimum 15 years of experience in geotechnical/civil engineering projects with directly related experience including: Geotechnical evaluation and design, Landfill closure/capping evaluation and design, dam analysis
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex engineering projects on time and under budget
- knowledge in geo-engineering software such as GINT, LPILE, PCSTABLE
- Technical competence in hydrologic and hydraulic analysis
- Working knowledge of hydrologic and hydraulic modeling software
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
483 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.