Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: NEW ORLEANS
Country: United States
• This position is responsible for the creation, maintenance, updating and analysis of man-hour and cost loaded schedules for projects and programs within the CD&I portfolio and also responsible for ensuring all scheduling requirements are implemented and adhered to for ensuring all schedule based needs for the appropriate level of management and oversight are met.
• Develop all fully resource loaded and cost loaded project and program level schedules and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), integrated with all applicable vendors schedules in accordance with Entergy Project Delivery Standard (PDS), in alignment with Entergy Stage Gate Process and as consistent with project/program specific contract and scope requirements
• Establish, maintain and report baseline and current schedule status in efforts to communicate clear, accurate and objective project and program progress updates
• Ensure all major milestones and critical path activities are met as defined in the vendor contracts and in accordance with the project/program timeline commitments
• Perform schedule analytics and critical path management reviews to determine and communicate the quality and accuracy of the schedule
• Analyze and report anticipated and current schedule status for communication to proactively focus management attention of known or potential areas of concern or risk
• Work with the Project Manager, Project Controls Manager and applicable vendors to perform objective, metric and schedule driven Time Impact Analyses (TIA) for all Change Requests and/or modifications to the schedules in question
• Collaborates with the Project Manager, Project Controls Manager, Financial Analyst and applicable vendors for the alignment and forecasting of project financials based on actual cost and schedule performance as reflected in the project schedule
• Create and maintain the scheduling database for all schedule templates and historic/completed, proposed, and active schedules for all CD&I projects and programs
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
• Bachelor Degree in Business Management/Administration, Construction Management, Engineering or a degree from an accredited four year institution in a related field
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSTION
• 3 years – 10 years of scheduling using Primavera Scheduling Software
MINIMUM CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, .ETC PREFERRED FOR THE POSITION
• PMI-SP and/or PMP certification preferred
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POITION
• SME Level of proficiency and extensive experience with Primavera Scheduling Software and other project management tools (level of proficiency and experience will determine Scheduler Level assignment)
• High degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and the remainder of the MS Office suite
• Proficient - outstanding written and verbal skills including the ability to clearly and accurately communicate with any audience
• Proven ability and moderate - vast experience with developing and producing various types of reports
68 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.