Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 19044
Aerotek is hiring for a Electrical Sales Engineer in the Horsham, PA area. Must have internship experience within power system OR utility work.
Under the Director of Test Operations develop detailed test procedures based on industry standards and/or Customers' test plans. This position is responsible for assuring the work of Test Operations is performed in a safe, efficient manner and in accordance with all industry standards
* Under the direction of the Director of Test Operations:
Identify equipment requirements to conduct each test and manage Test Engineers, Test Operators, Technicians and other support personnel to successfully execute Customers' test programs.
Manage Customer expectations before, during and after the test program evolution. Act as the single point of contact with the Customer representatives during the conduct of the test program
Identify and prepare circuits and procedural sequences including MARS to meet test requirements using industry standards and/or Customer's test plans.
* Review Customer Quotes for technical requirements, facility adequacy, Test Operations skills requirements and provide information to the Sales Engineer for incorporation in the Quote and Purchase Order. Contact the Customer as required, clarifying or resolving discrepancies, open issues, questions, etc. Assure requirements are incorporated in the final Quote and Purchase Order and advise the Director of Test Operations regarding readiness for approval of the Quote and Purchase Order.
* Develop complex test programs and assure all necessary requirements and conditions stipulated in the approved Quote and Purchase Order are incorporated in the test program.
* Monitor test program preparation and execution to ensure safety of the personnel and equipment utilized in conducting each test evolution. Provide technical direction to Test Operations personnel as necessary.
* Analyze the test results, prepare a comprehensive written Test Report and/or review the test results with the Customer. Assure accuracy of the Test Report and compliance with all applicable industry standards and Customer requirements as described in the Quote, Purchase Order and Test Plans.
* Assure that all written Test Reports strictly adhere to all requirements
* Maintain current working knowledge of applicable ANSI, IEEE, IEC, UL and other standards for electrical/mechanical equipment.
* Train Test Engineers and Operators in the safe and efficient use of lab equipment and in the execution of test procedures.
Bachelors Degree - Electrical Engineering
Must have a strong technical background with electrical engineering, including education and/or experience ,
Experience building relationships to drive new business, can be customer service in an unrelated field
Must have exceptional Communication Skills.
Willingness and aptitude to Learn Utility Scale Equipment Technology
Working within a team
Strong Analytical Skills
Demonstrated Customer Relationship Skills
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
191 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.