Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 19702
Position: Real-Time SCADA Engineer (15382-1)
Duration: 12 months
Contractor Work Location: Newark, DE
• Responsible for defining, developing, analyzing, and documenting of business requirements, functional or technical specification and/or use cases for Real-Time Systems and associated relevant core utility systems.
• Need someone to support Energy Management System (General Electric System) – Database/IT personnel
• managing Energy Management Systems, need DBA/IT personnel who can help with project work, adding new equipment to electric system, will need to add this to their DB (sample info to add: names of the equipment will need to be put into the systems, automatic system reclosers out on lines, display builds)
• Resource will need to be able to manipulate the DB, creating tables, making displays so operators can visualize in real time, updating existing database based on changes in the field
• Day-to-Day: receiving info from relay team, creating tables based on info about equipment, will be building that into DB, maintain SCADA DB (new status, floating points); this is not necessary DB admin, but more of an updating DB that exists, new points, changing existing points, making modifications
• 100% on sight, no remote
• Flexible hours, maybe four ten-hour days could be arranged. Will work with SCADA Database updating existing tables
• CAD skills helpful
• Database manipulation skills
• Realtime SCADA/EMS skills Recommended
• GE EMS preferred
• IT/Engineer combo type of role
• Previous SCADA Engineers would be a good fit but would consider others
• 10+ years of experience preferred
50 page view(s)
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.