Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Oakbrook Terrace
Country: United States
Per Diem for non-local
Cell phone, R&R, mileage reimbursement
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 10 years’ experience with construction management in the electric power industry.
• Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management. High level of knowledge about distribution.
• Some duties include: Manage site safety including performance of safety audits
• Provide constructability feedback during design and walk down
• Provide scheduling input, Review/Manage Scope Change requests, assist with managing material availability, Manage adherence to prints, standards.
• At least 10 years of construction manager experience
• Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA safety policies (helpful), Knowledge of safety policies
• Electrical utility experience (highly desired). Supplier will provide cellular phone, air card (Internet), laptop, Base PPE (Class E Hardhat, Safety Glasses, FR Clothing, FR Safety Vest, Steel Toe Work Boots).
36 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.