Project Coordinator (6292677)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 13, 2018 at 03:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 45203
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The primary responsibility for this position is to support project planning, construction, and close-out activities as required by project or contract specifications. This position may also assist with the development of project plans and schedules to execute scope safety, efficiently, and cost effectively. May also help monitor project performance (cost, schedule, scope changes, safety, and quality).
- Set-up project folders/work packets.
- Maintain project files throughout the course of the project (from planning through close-out).
- Entry of estimates and production review in multiple software systems.
- Printing job logs and timesheets as necessary.
- New job activation including requisition and release process in job software.
- May coordinate with A/R to ensure proper billing & payment.
- Prepare and generate routine reports and correspondence; some involvement in preparing more complex reports.
- Review field reports; provide summary reports to Assistant, Project or Senior Project Manager as required.
- Assist with preparation of proposals.
- Call and / or enter locates.
- Create and maintain project submittal log.
- Follow-up with vendors to obtain submittals and current equipment delivery information.
- Data entry of project information into multiple systems as required.
- Submit / Track / Follow-up on permit status as required.
- Track / Scan / Submit As-Builts to customer.
- Attend customer scheduling / job coordination conference calls as required.
- Assist the PM in monitoring the work on a regular basis to assure good quality control - conformance with contract documents (plans and specs).
- Review and track vendor invoices for accuracy and compliance with the contract terms and provide recommendation to PM.
- Job Close-out as required.
- May assist with researching new business leads.
- Other duties as assigned by Assistant, Project or Senior Project Manager.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Good problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task are essential. Must be a self-starter and have the ability to organize and prioritize work.
High School diploma, Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of advanced functions of Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, Power Point, and Internet Explorer.
Must have excellent communication skills and writing skills.
Must be able to comprehend and communicate information that is technical in nature.
Effective analytical and problem solving skills with great ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
Exceptional interpersonal communication, presentation, and writing skills.
Well organized, team player, professional and energetic.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
72 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.