Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
if interested email- email@example.com
Duration- 2 years
Position Type: contract
Location: Bridgeport, CT, United States
Job Description: Requirements & Responsibilities
Highly organized; ability to manage high volume of Contracts, Work Authorizations, Change Orders, Backcharges, and advice Company/Project Team on other Claims).
Self-Starter; ability to solicit & obtain time-sensitive information from various internal & external project stakeholders.
Commercially savvy; provide meaningful input to project team on contract requirements.
Working knowledge of project cost accounting and ability to interface closely with Cost Engineer to drive processes in accordance with Project/Company policies & procedures.
Administer and maintain contract files to ensure compliance with Company/Project requirements, administration of supplier files, change order requests/work authorizations, letters and other contractual documents.
Responsible for communication, coordination, and teaming implementation of Change Management negotiations to suppliers and Company/Project Team.
Establish work priorities, assign deliverables, and resolve issues with Project Team’s supply base.
Track all correspondence and authorizations by maintaining detailed and accurate files.
Participate with Project stakeholders and Company’s Corporate Procurement teams to drive immediate and sustained benefits.
Provide management, detailed instructions and continuous follow-up to support the Project Team & Company.
Client & Supplier relationships
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the Contract/Purchase Agreement requirements, Project Team’s business objectives, and Corporate Procurement Policies.
• In collaboration with the Project Team, manage transition plans for new suppliers.
• Be extremely proactive and responsive. Manage internal and external customer expectations.
• Manage contract compliance and service obligations
• Establish work priorities, assign deliverables and resolve issues to Project Team/Company’s satisfaction.
Compliance and Contracts
• Ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with Contract/Purchase Agreement and any proposed changes are formally reviewed by Client Corp. Procurement. Coordinate with the Sourcing Manager, Account Manager, Legal and Risk Management groups to maintain consistency in form, nature, scope, and execution of contracts within guidelines and appropriate business practices
• Administer and maintain contract files to ensure compliance with client sourcing requirements (and where applicable, the administration of supplier files, certificates of insurance, amendments, letters and other contractual documents).
• Provide back up support to daily contract management (trackers, creation and execution).
• College degree and 5+ years of related experience.
• Excellent Inter-personal skills, organization skills, strong analytical ability.
• Proven ability to work successfully in a decentralized environment.
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
• Demonstrated ability to manage change.
• Proven ability to deliver results in challenging environments.
• Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS applications.
17 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.