Electrical QA/QC (6361942)
Posted by: Aerotek on May 18, 2018 at 03:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30217
We are searching for a QA/QC with an electrical background.
- The qualified candidate will be inspecting and recording data for the following specifically: wire pulls, termination boxes, wiring of termination boxes and gear boxes, etc.
- The Qualified candidate will be recording data in a specific electrical sub-contractors checklist
- The candidate Will be spending 90% of their time in the field, 10% of their time in the office trailer on site to perform paperwork & site meetings
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working specifically as an electrical QA/QC
- Experience auditing and recording information about termination boxes, wire pulls, conduit, etc.
- Must be detailed oriented with their paperwork
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
79 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.