Energy Efficiency Technician (6371170)
Posted by: Aerotek on June 12, 2018 at 03:40:05.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46207
An energy efficiency company in Indianapolis, IN, is in need of candidates to perform energy assessments on residential properties. These employees would be responsible for testing the efficiency of energy usage in kitchen appliances, HVAC units, lighting fixtures, shower heads, and other residential systems as needed. This is a long term opportunity, and employees will be provided a company truck and tablet.
- Working from a hand held device (technicians will be trained how to operate it)
- Making energy assessments that will last at least an hour
- Reviewing the next day's schedule, which will be pushed to the technician's hand held at 4pm each day
- Placing calls the day before the assessments are to be conducted
- Experience in a construction/carpentry, HVAC, Handyman, plumbing or trades industry
- Must be able to interact with customers on a professional level
- Must have computer skills - will be working through a hand held device
- HVAC experience is preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
68 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.