Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
We don’t just build power stations – we build futures. Our engineers take on some of the most diverse work in the industry; with the opportunity to touch a variety of projects and take on a myriad of responsibilities, you’ll see more and do more than you ever imagined. Not only will you feel the satisfaction of a job well done, you’ll advance your career faster than you may expect.
We work hard and play hard; while our expectations are high, we are never slow to reward. Our team is our family, and hard work never goes unnoticed.
If you’re driven by change, love a challenge and want to have a hand in designing some of the biggest projects on the planet, we have a place for you.
• At least five-ten years’ experience in underground transmission line design
• Understanding of ANSI, ASTM & ASCE standards, IEC, ICEA, AEIC and NESC
• Proficiency in CYMCAP or ETAP and Pull-Planner
• Experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation (desired)
• Bachelor of Science Degree in electrical or civil engineering from an accredited engineering institute
• Lead the preparation of design deliverables for underground transmission lines including plan and profiles, ampacity calculations, pulling calculations, material selection, duct bank design, and construction specifications in compliance with safety, environmental and client standards and policies.
• Review and approve drawings and material lists developed by designers.
• Develop project estimates and schedules, evaluate design options and criteria for technical merit, and conduct field visits to verify routing conditions and parameters.
• Review drawings for manufacturers and use pertinent information in the production of design drawings.
102 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.