Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: Mount Pulaski
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 62548
- Responsible for coordinating electrical construction activities for wind farm projects, including tower wiring and grounding, collection systems, transmission line, and substation
- Liaison between Site Superintendent and Project Engineer
- GPS locating, taking pictures, documenting, inspecting, QA/QC
- Complete all required job site QA/QC paperwork, which includes daily budget reports, trench logs, bore logs, splice logs, drain tile logs and any other reports that are required for the project
- Tracks, prepares and sends and weekly time cards to Payroll Department
- Tracks, prepares, and sends credit card receipts weekly to Accounts Payable
- Track supplies and materials received and used to complete the project
- Communicate with subcontractors, superintendents, office staff, engineering staff, consultants, and owner’s representatives
- Attend project meetings
- Drives vehicles equipped with tools and materials to job sites
- Willingness to travel up to 100% and live out of hotels, travel trailers, or temporary lodging for most of the year
- Willingness to work approx.. 70 hours per week, 6 days per week during construction season
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, business administration or equivalent education and experience
- 1 year of prior high voltage construction experience, specifically working in the field
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office; specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
Per Diem- $105/per day
81 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.