Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 93421
One of our clients, a Multinational Utility that is ranked in the top 20 Energy Companies in the world has an urgent need for an Electric GIS Analyst! This is a long-term “contract” position, with an initial assignment expected to last about 3 years, with the very real possibility of extension for a top performer! Our client is a global power house with over 5 million customers nationally and experiencing 5% growth year to year!
This excellent career opportunity offers the successful candidate:
* Build your resume working for “One of the Largest Energy Companies in the World”!
* Gain valuable experience working in the Utility Industry that will be a marketable asset for your future career advancement.
* Great location close to beaches, wineries, and the amenities of a large metropolitan city and international airport making for easy travel!
In the role of an Electric GIS Analyst you will analyze and process work in the companies Electric Geographic Information System (GIS). You will be required to accurately represent electric distribution assets by collaborating with stakeholders and referencing authoritative maps and/or photos. In addition, you will adjust attributes and perform modeling in the system.
The qualified candidate for Electric GIS Analyst MUST HAVE:
* One (1)+ year of experience working as a GIS Analyst, Maps and Records Technician, Electronic Data Analyst, CAD Drafter or similar role.
* Hands on experience utilizing Smallworld, ESRI or similar Mapping Software desired.
* Electric Utility experience desired.
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Good general computer and analytical skills.
* Immediate availability for assignment in the North East, USA.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications for the Electric GIS Analyst position please have them send a resume (in complete confidence) to Loie Kesterson at Loie@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x200
0 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.