Heavy Equipment Operator (6536070)
Posted by: Aerotek on October 13, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 47305
- Responsible for material accountability (receive, identify, inspect, cycle count, record).
- Unloading and/or shipping materials and supplies in the operation of the RDC and storage yards.
- Pick up, haul and deliver materials and operating Company automotive equipment such as cars and trucks.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Comfortable operating heavy equipment such heavy equipment such as Frontend loaders, Telehandlers, All-Terrain Vehicles, and Forklifts.
- Warehouse or staging yard experience is beneficial. Flatbed trucks are the standard form of transit, and will be required to safely load and package material for open air transport. Must be self motivated, direct supervision will not always be on site.
- Must possess a state drivers license.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
37 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.