Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 4125281589
Engineer - Field
Ivyland, PA, US
The Field Engineer is responsible for performing engineering activities in the field under the supervision of the Engineering Manager, Project Manager and/or General Manager. This includes technical and engineering support of field work as well as office generated reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides technical capabilities for testing relays, circuit breakers, transformers, motor control equipment, and related switchgear in the field, including synch check and point-to-point.
2. Supports the sales effort by assisting with labor estimates and job walks when necessary.
3. Remains current on all safety and technical training.
4. Performs updates to client electrical drawings including one lines, diagrams and schematics.
5. Collects field data and perform arc flash studies, coordination studies and short circuit analysis.
6. Provides technical insight regarding substation systems and electrical power systems.
7. Adheres to all company safety, industry and client protocol and standards.
Experience: Minimum 2-5 years related experience in power distribution and substations.
Education: BSEE, BSME, EET.
“Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)”
16 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.