[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 508261
Posted By: Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2018-12-09 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Electrical Engineer] Electrical/I&C Major Projects Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
One of our clients, a major Nuclear Power Electric Utility, has a need for Electrical/I&C Major Project Engineers. These are permanent in-house positions with Senior Level and Principal Level Engineer Positions Available!
This exciting career opportunity offers:
* A warm weather climate where you can be done shoveling snow forever!
* Work a family friendly alternating work schedule and enjoy 3 day weekends!
* Work on an exciting and diverse array of major nuclear projects.
* Numerous career opportunities abound at the Nuclear Site or at the Corporate Office for a top performer at this nuclear utility!
* The company offers an excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package for the successful candidate.
As the Electrical/I&C Major Projects Engineer you will provide leadership and act as the technical authority on major projects. You will develop and implement engineering projects that will improve systems and equipment reliability, and contribute to nuclear plant life extension and long-term viability. You will prepare cost effective modifications, as assigned, to improve plant performance and reliability and provide technical oversight and guidance for major fleet design projects. You will participate in project teams for critical online and refueling outages, and provide guidance and oversight for Engineer of Choice (EOC) firms. You will be responsible for design engineering of new and upgraded NSSS and I&C digital systems and evaluate optimum design alternatives and select the best cost effective solutions.
The qualified candidate for Electrical/I&C Major Projects Engineer MUST have:
* Five (5) + years of Engineering experience in the Electric Utility and/or Commercial Nuclear Power Industry.
* Experience as an Electrical and/or I&C Engineer in Design, Systems, and/or Programs Engineering.
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related required.
* Proven Leadership, Teamwork, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
* Excellent professional references.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position.
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x200
Nuclear Power Industry Search Specialists
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
95 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.