Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 45203
Supporting power distribution and engineering projects in the Greater Cincinnati Area
Full Time, Long Term
Hours: 7:30-5:30pm Mon-Thurs, half day Friday
1. AutoCAD-must have strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
2. Degree/Certificate-ideal candidate has an associates degree. Would also consider someone with certificate in CAD from a trade/technical school
3. Experience or highly capable of receiving rough sketches from engineers and transforming them into (CAD) working documents in AutoCAD and Microstation.
4. Must have great people skills, communication skills, and be able to interact with customers well.
DAY TO DAY:
- Calculating lay out rights-of-way and/or street dimensions and angles
- Constructing dimensional relationships of one part to another and a relationship of various parts to entire project, utilizing knowledge of engineering practices and mathematics
- Creating a preliminary and/or final sketch of proposed drawing, using computer-assisted design/drafting equipment
- Modifying drawings as directed by engineer or design coordinator
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
129 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.