Job Search:

job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> electric transmission and distribution >> job board >> post

[Project Manager] Project Manager I

Posted by: Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc. <loie@gcservices.com> on December 16, 2018 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Syracuse, NY

One of our clients, one of the largest Energy companies in the world, has an urgent need for a Project Manager I. This is a “contract assignment” anticipated to last through the middle of December, 2019 (12 months)! A contract extension or full-time permanent opportunities are a real possibility for a top performer! This career opportunity is geographically located near popular resort areas offering boating, fishing and wine tasting, with metropolitan, rural and cultural areas within easy reach. Gain valuable “resume building experience” on this assignment as a Project Manager I in an industry that is growing by the day!

In the role of a Project Manager I you will assist in the creation and review of Project Milestones in Primavera (P6) including cost forecasts and schedules. You will compile engineering contract changes and ensure finalized designs are approved. You will also be responsible for obtaining permits, materials, and working easements. In addition, you will verify change order are processed, close purchase orders, and pay final invoices as required.

The qualified candidate for a Project Manager I MUST HAVE:
* One (1) plus years of experience as a Project Manager.
* Experience working in the Energy Industry (or closely related) on large scale, complex projects.
* Experience and proficient with Primavera (P6).
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent professional references.
* Immediately available for assignment in Syracuse, New York (Per Diem not offered).

If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications for the Project Manager I position please have them send a resume (in complete confidence) to Loie Kesterson at Loie@gcservices.com.

Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!

Thank you!

Loie Kesterson
Recruiter
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
E-mail: Loie@gcservices.com
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x200

4 page view(s)

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.