[Project Manager] DNJP6367 – PROJECT MANAGER 1 – PLAINFIELD, IN - - 12 MONTHS – NO PD
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP6367 – PROJECT MANAGER 1 – PLAINFIELD, IN - - 12 MONTHS – NO PD
• This posting supports the Relocation Project Manager.
• This employee will coordinate and execute all relocation projects in the State of Indiana supporting Transmission relocation work.
• The customer could be Indiana Department of Transportation, Municipalities, Counties, other Utilities and or Developers.
• This employee will coordinate internally with Engineering to support the initiation of the project, Legal team for reimbursable agreements with the appropriate customers, Real Estate for Right of Way or Easement coverage, Project Controls for cost and schedule, and Work Management for materials and crew availability.
• This position will also coordinate with our community relations team as well as the Director of Small and Medium Business Solutions to ensure we are maintaining positive community relations.
• Additionally, this position will track, execute, manage, report on, and close each project.
• All portions of the projects budget will be tracked, reported and forecasted monthly.
• This position is typically retained to manage multiple White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
• Graduation from a two-year college or university.
• Working knowledge of project management principles.
• Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership
• Proven Collaborative Team Member.
• Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
• Knowledge in construction management.
• Project Manager I may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.