[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521122
Posted By: Zolon Tech Staffing
Posted On: 2019-04-21 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (no per diem available)
if interested email resume to email@example.com
Duration- 12 months
Job Description: PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Site Safety Manager is responsible for providing independent technical, regulatory and programmatic support to construction site including occupational safety, industrial hygiene, and fire protection. They will ensure the site and work practices are in compliance with applicable regulation and company policies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Function as site Safety Professional for assigned construction project. Act as an active, onsite resource for all safety related questions, concerns and areas of improvement.
• Manage site observation program and associated data collection and trending.
• Maintain site safety related documentation including: training records, orientation records, contractor safety statistics, and incident records and reporting.
• Attend and participate in all project meetings that have a safety component. Deliver daily safety message at Plan of the Day meeting. Resource topic material for weekly All Hands safety meeting and present as necessary. Participate in contractor safety meetings and initiatives.
• Manage site owner regulatory responsibilities of a multi-employer worksite.
• 5 or more years of field experience with Safety as the primary function
• Professional Certifications - CHST
• In-depth knowledge of OSHA Regulations
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working with limited supervision
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
92 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.