[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, one of the largest Energy companies in the world, has an urgent need for a Senior Construction Cost Manager. This is a “contract” position anticipated to last six (6) months, with the real possibility of extension for a top performer! Our client is a global power house with over 5 million customers nationally and experiencing 5% growth year to year.
This excellent career opportunity offers the successful candidate:
* Competitive pay rate of $65 – 85 per hour for candidates that meet or exceed qualifications.
* Build your resume working for “One of the Largest Energy Companies in the World”!
* Fantastic location close to the shore, wineries, boating, fishing, mountains and a variety of outdoor activities.
* Amenities of a large metropolitan city - yet affordably priced, plus a major airport nearby, making for easy travel!
In the role of a Senior Construction Cost Manager you will be a member of the growing Complex Contract Management team. You will be responsible to review and negotiate contract change orders associated with the management of large complex gas and electric projects. You will provide contract support, guidance, and advice to the project delivery teams. Other responsibilities include; contract dispute resolution, ensuring contract compliance, and monitoring contractor performance for regular reviews.
The qualified candidate for a Senior Construction Cost Manager MUST HAVE:
* Recent working experience as a Field Engineer, Project Engineer, and/or Cost Analyst Engineer preferred.
* Cost Management with field construction project experience required.
* Utility experience desired.
* Construction contract knowledge
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Immediate availability for assignment in the New England area.
* Bachelor’s Degree required.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications for the Senior Construction Cost Manager position please have them send a resume (in complete confidence) to Loie Kesterson at Loie@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x200