[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528645
Posted By: ReNuke Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-07-14 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Estimator] DNJP6987 -ESTIMATOR III – RALEIGH, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 27601
DNJP6987 -ESTIMATOR III – RALEIGH, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
ReNuke Services is seeking an experienced Estimator in Raleigh, NC. To be considered for this role, the candidate must have estimating experience, preferably in substation construction, and have experience doing take offs from engineering drawings as well
• Prepare estimates for use in planning, organizing and scheduling work.
• Analyze drawings and other documents to prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates.
• Conduct periodic site visits to confirm work methods and work approaches are consistent with the estimate.
• Assess project cost performance by tracking actuals against contractor bids or the project estimate.
• Communicate with engineering, construction or sub-contractors on proposed changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
• Prepare cost reports and projections as requested by management.
• Establish cost monitoring and reporting mechanism and procedures.
• Establish a mechanism to continuously update cost and man-hour databases.
• Communicating with supervisors, peers and subordinates to obtain and supply information.
• Communicating with persons outside the organization including sub-contractors, the public or regulators as directed by management.
• Securing information by observation, email, telephone, corporate databases and the Internet Establishing and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationships, Estimating sizes, distances and quantities and determining time, costs, resources, equipment and materials required for specific work activities.
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to identify the best solutions to problems.
• Organizing, planning and prioritizing assigned work.
• Resolving conflicts and negotiating with others.
• Thinking creatively. Developing and sustaining team spirit.
• Using provided software and technology Performing assigned administrative duties.
• Updating and using relevant knowledge and information.
• Interpreting the meaning of information to others.
• Providing consultation and advice to others.
• Analyzing data and information Skills.
• Active listening, reading comprehension, Mathematics, Time management, Writing, Critical thinking, Active learning, Complex problem solving, Social perceptiveness, Judgment and decision making, Conflict management, Negotiation, Monitoring, Quality control analysis, Service orientation, Persuasion.
• Prefer a BS in Engineering or Construction Management or 15 years of relevant field experience.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
25 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.