[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP8329 – PROJECT MANAGER – CHARLOTTE, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking a project manager at our client site in Charlotte, NC.
Projects will consist of design and construction of Transmission assets such as substations or transmission lines and structures. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling Cost Controls, Experience in utility industry, and Knowledge in construction management.
This position is typically retained to manage multiple White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
• Graduation from a two-year college or university.
• Working knowledge of project management principles.
• Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership; Proven Collaborative Team Member.
• Experience with Solar interconnection is a plus.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university.
• Utility Technical Certifications Training; PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates; Professional Engineer License.
• Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling Cost Controls.
• Experience in utility industry.
• Knowledge in construction management.
• The Project Manager I may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all of the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.