[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SRNS504639 - ELECTRICAL PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST – AIKEN, SC – DUE BY 2/17
• Technical Surveillance Requirement (TSR) verification through performance of technical procedures.
• The service provider will utilize understanding of procedure requirements associated with Procedure 2S.
• The service provider will train and mentor less experienced technicians.
• The service provider will be required to offer advice to engineering and assist the planning organization with the development and the creation of work documents.
• The candidate will utilize SRNS site computer systems such as Asset Suites, AHA, DCR, and comprehend project type primavera schedules.
• The service provider will participate in all site safety programs to include the Behavior Based Safety Program and attend all classroom training as deemed necessary by management.
• Service provider will conduct on the job mentoring sessions if requested.
• An Associate degree and 6-8 years of practical experience would substitute for the higher degree requirement.
• A high school diploma and 15- 20 additional years of practical experience would also be considered equivalent.
• Ten years of Process Instrumentation experience is required.
• Extensive experience in SRS Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance, to include calibration of specific gravity, level and pressure instrumentation and electrical motor and breaker maintenance is preferred.
• Qualified candidate must have experience in Electrical Breaker and Motor shops.
• Electrical and Instrumentation experience supporting Process Facilities is preferred.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Candidate must be able to interface with all levels of personnel.
• Candidate must have proven ability to understand and work within complicated requirements.
• Candidate must possess strong organizational skills and able to perform duties with little direction as well as strong interpersonal skills and work fluidly in a team environment.
• Must have ability to utilize SRNS site computer systems such as Asset Suites, AHA, DCR, and comprehend project type primavera schedules.