[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Perform construction support of inside plant electrical construction projects and provide technical assistance through
the application of engineering/business knowledge.
2. Prepare Scope of Work and Bid Documentation for the 69KV and Energy Strong 2 electrical projects.
3. Conduct Pre-bid meetings.
4. Evaluate bids submitted by the Electrical Contractors and prepare Recommendation to Award and Purchase Requisitions.
5. Perform Field support activities, where assigned, for engineering support during construction.
6. Check the accuracy and quality of drawings.
1. Degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Experience in preparing electrical construction plans and specifications.
3. Experience in reviewing electrical layout drawings, control schematics and wiring diagrams.
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and Project.
5. Knowledge of OSHA regulations.
6. Strong communication and organizational skills.
7. Results oriented quality driven player.
8. Strong ethics.
- One to four years of experience in Electrical Engineering preferably with electrical utility experience.
- Will also consider recent graduates with degree in Electrical Engineering.