[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Planet Forward currently looking to add to our Construction Management teams across Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, and Arkansas. We are specifically targeting local resources with a strong electric utility background (construction of greenfield and brownfield T&D or substation projects). Entergy Retirees please apply!
Please review some of the position specifications below and apply directly with email@example.com with an updated resume and contact information.
• Required to have a experience with construction management in the power delivery industry.
• This individual will direct the construction management of the project.
• Aggressively manages and inspects the day-to-day activities of multiple electric contractor crews, for substation and transmission line project work.
• Facilitates the installation of electric infrastructure and ensures that all safety standards, company construction standards, company specifications and governmental regulations are met.
• Manages work to ensure that all performance objectives for cycle time and cost are on target.
• Prior to commencement of construction, coordinates with customer(s) at the job-site to determine specific customer requirements, construction sequencing and provides site readiness verification.
• Maintains frequent and regular contact with contractor supervision regarding job performance and documents results appropriately.
• Knowledgeable about distribution contracts.
• Ensures that the terms and conditions of the contract and technical specifications are met.
• Verifies key unit quantities.
• Makes the necessary field decisions regarding job changes and communicates them as necessary to the Supervisor and Program or Project Manager; documents all job changes to ensure compliance and ensures the updates get documented in the appropriate information technology systems.
Send a message