[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking an early to mid-level compensation or benefits analyst to join our growing Compensation & Benefits team. The ideal candidate is technically savvy, has an eagerness to learn, and curiosity to problem solve. Great opportunity for a candidate interested in building a career in human resources.
This position based in BHI Energy's corporate headquarters in Weymouth MA with the opportunity for occasional remote work. Great career growth opportunity for junior technical person seeking a career in Human Resources. This position reports to the Director, Compensation & Benefits.
- Completes annual salary surveys and keeps them up to date.
- Collects data from various sources both internally and externally to provide reports and analysis of the organization's human capital
- Benchmarks active jobs against salary survey data and market intelligence to determine a competitive compensation structure
- Collaborates with managers to simplify titles, job levels and salary ranges
- Reviews job classifications based on scope of responsibility to ensure FLSA compliance.
- Keeps up to date on employee federal and state legislation impacting compensation programming
- Assists on benefit projects, as required
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Well-developed technical computer skills (ERP, HRM, Report Writing, Power BI, Etc.)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills - VLOOKUP's, etc.
- Experience pulling data from multiple sources, analyzing/organizing and reporting
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner verbally and written
- Experience working in a mid-to large organization
- Prior HR experience is ideal but not mandatory
- Familiarity with benchmarking, salary structures, bonus, and merit administration
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance, Technology or any other related field required
- Two to five years of experience working in an analyst role, ideally in Human Resources