[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Experience in rewinding large generators, AC and DC electric motors.
• Prior practice in winding fields, armatures and synchronous rotor poles.
• Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division including understanding fractions.
• Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple to moderately complex written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to understand, perform, and retain various job related training, operational, and safety procedures.
• Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making related to routine duties within set company standards.
• Ability to operate machinery and hoists.