[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Johnson Service Group has an immediate need for 10 traveling Electrical Installers. Can live or be home based in any state in the US, will be travel extensively. Current location does not matter.
• This is a direct hire full-time position
• Will be working at various client sites around the US. (ALL 50 States).
• Must be able to travel 90% anywhere in the country (Will not need to travel outside the US)
• When traveling will be able to expense almost everything. They will be provided a company credit card for car rentals and Hotels. Will be reimbursed for meals (expected around $55 a Day per diem for Meals-MAX)
• Will work 6 days a week / 10-hour days
• Will have every 3rd weekend off to go home (Travel home is paid) - The time off days are Fri, Sat, Sun. Must be back to work by noon on Monday
• Able to pass drug and background check.
• Must be US citizen or "Permanent" resident - cannot get Visa approved for any reason
• Supervision of the electrical contractors during upgrading, installing, and/or repairing wiring on assigned projects. They must train and lead the contractors and ensure they stay on schedule and on task. Occasionally, Employee will need to assist the contractors in completing tasks.
• Must have Electrical installation experience
• Automated systems installation experience (a plus but not required).
• Train and guide contractor on installation methods
• Ensure contractors maintain the project schedule
• Ensure contractors adhere to appropriate U.S. standard of installation and safety equipment guidelines
• Communicate daily progress and safety reports to Installation Coordinator and Site Manager
• Ensure contractors maintain installation staff schedules and time reporting
• Read electrical plans; be familiar with current state and local codes for electrical wiring
• Ensure installation meets quality standards
• Complete appropriate documentation for contractors evaluation
• Perform electrical installation on small projects and service calls
• Travel and flexibility
• Willing to travel often and work flexible hours based on the project (e.g. night shift or weekends)