home >> electric transmission and distribution >> job board >> post

Seeking T-Line & Substation Project Manager-Akron, OH

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

My name is Molly Engle I worked with Aerotek Energy Services. We are partnering up with Engineering firm who is doing project support for an electric utility company in Ohio and PA. They are seeking a Project Manager to be based out of their Akron, OH office supporting First Energy Projects across OH, WV and Western PA. If you are interested in learning more please contact me directly.

Qualification/Job Details
Seeking Project Manager to oversee Transmission Line and Substation Projects for First Energy across OH, WV and Western, PA
Qualified candidates must have 10+ years of T-Line and Substation project management experience
Must have Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or related field
Job will sit out of Akron, OH but candidate must be willing to travel
Per Diem and Mileage is offered.
Long term multiple year assignment

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.