[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently looking for Maintenance Technicians who are looking for a long term career with a fantastic and well known company in Longmont, CO.
-Performs the necessary activities to operate, maintain, and clean production equipment.
- Understands, follows, and improves documented operational, maintenance, and sanitation standards in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) work environment.
- Performs equipment changeovers and sanitation activities.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities, work orders, and lubrication in a timely manner to maximize performance of plant equipment.
- Improves and modifies preventative maintenance activities as appropriate.
- Inspects, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical, instrumentation, controls, and automation equipment and software.
- Proficiency in operation and troubleshooting of the following:
* Power Distribution
* Studio5000 or Logix5000 platform hardware and software
* Drives and Motion Control
* FactoryTalk ME & SE
* Ethernet/IP Control Network
* Food Manufacturing and Utility Instrumentation
- Maintains and properly operates electrical testing equipment.
- Utilizes drawings, prints, and instruction manuals to determine proper steps to be taken for equipment preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs; adheres to company drawing and documentation standards.
- Coaches other team members on electrical, instrumentation, and controls skills, machine functionality, defect identification and resolution, and equipment repair.
- Active participation in training and qualification programs for designated line/area; participate in assessments, ensure effective training, and maintain consistent qualification standards.
- Uses continuous improvement tools, including breakdown elimination, to eliminate losses and drive issues to root cause; documents, communicates, and implements corrective and preventative actions.
- Responsible for building technician skills and providing ongoing coaching.
- Creates documentation as needed (SOPs, Job Aids, PM Improvements, etc.).
- Increases skills and knowledge by attending technical training sessions, participating in vendor visits and scheduled maintenance activities; attains expertise in advanced E&I technology (networks, servers, FactoryTalk, motion controls, etc.).
- Attains and maintains low voltage qualification within twelve months of start date.
- Uses a computer to input and maintain accurate records and data; can utilize e-mail and online training resources.
- Maintains accurate electronic database of repair and maintenance activities, including parts usage and time tracking.
- Facilitates effective shift passdowns with the prior/next shift to discuss safety, quality and production issues.
- Lead projects to improve safety, quality or production results in a designated area.
- Works as part of a team and assists fellow employees as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
PLC: need to have experience working with PLCs on multiple levels (Troubleshooting, navigating, programming preferably, etc.)
Electrical Maintenance: Need to be very strong on the electrical maintenance side of things (PLC, automation, etc.). Someone who is primarily mechanical maintenance probably not a fit
Schematics: Need to be comfortable with complex electrical schematics.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.