[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Please send updated resumes to delany.dvorak@spencer-ogden. IMMEDIATE NEED for top OEM.
The Winder/Electrical Technician – Generators repairs, overhauls and refurbishes generators and equipment. Winder/Electrical Technician – Generators responsibilities include dismantling, rewinding, brazing, insulating, bracing, re-wedging, working with epoxies, retaining ring removal & refitting. Work is performed in accordance with approved instructions and direction of work leader.
- Inspects generator equipment for damage and evidence of malfunctions
- Refurbishes, tests and rewinds generators and equipment
- Dismantles and/or strips damaged or unserviceable mechanical equipment.
- Operates mobile equipment, tools & machinery efficiently and accurately.
- Maintains clean work areas, machines, and equipment.
- Ensures correct documentation is used and filled out as specified on inspection and test plans, work instructions and any quality documents
- Ensures that all specified records are correctly taken, reviewed and approved
- Ensures that work is carried out in a safe manner and that relevant Safety and - Quality documentation is complete for the task in hand
- Ensures all lifting equipment is correctly used, and prior to use confirms its current inspection status.
- Ensures all work under their control is properly protected against damage while onsite and correctly packages equipment for transport to ensure protection against damage
- Complete all online and classroom training sessions.