[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NO PER DIEM AVAILABLE
QC INSPECTOR /Project Coordinator
if interested send update resume – firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration- 2 years
Position Type: Contract
Location: CHICAGO, IL, United States
Job Description: Position Summary
Under minimal supervision, candidate will provide oversight of client's property restoration program and administer Contracts for Construction & Maintenance activities including Landscaping & Paving, Overhead, Underground, Directional Boring, URD, Vaults, and other categories of work managed by Client C&M.
Responsibilities include but are not be limited to: ensure compliance to contract terms and conditions, adherence to the Contract Management authorization and Work Management scheduling processes, and interface between Regional Operations and Contractors.
• Manage the restoration repave (landscaping) activities for the Region. Monitor Contract- Release spend, schedule, and quality of work associated with property restoration.
• Research customer property restoration issues to identify and facilitate resolution, and improve workflow processes impacting customer satisfaction. Interface with the customer, External Affairs, Claims, Care Center, Customer Relations, Project & Contract Management, C&M, and contractors to resolve. Document resolution in Action Tracking as required.
• Validate contractor estimates against scope of work and contract pricing schedules.
• Review Contract Requisitions. Assess proper accounting, scope of work, approval routing, and verify for completeness prior to issuance.
• Review contractor invoices against Contract-Release scope of work.
• Process Payments within Asset Suite. Prepare Contract Change Requests as required.
• Maintain a contractor checkbook for the C&M funded activities within the Region; identify authorized spend and proposed schedule for execution.
Position Requirements: Position Specifications
Bachelor's degree in engineering or closely related discipline and 2 - 5 years’ experience in engineering, construction or project management activities OR high school diploma and 6 - 9 years’ experience in engineering, construction, or project management activities.
In lieu of engineering, construction, or project management experience, minimum 6 years contract execution experience required with a bachelor's degree, or minimum 10 years contract management experience.