home >> electric transmission and distribution >> job board >> post

[Electrical Technician] Lead Industrial E&I Technician

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

T&M Controls & Electric is growing! We are seeking a Lead Journeyman level Electrical and Instrumentation Technician for a long term role. We need an experienced Foreman/Lead-man to head-up a small crew of 4-8 performing various E&I work at a Mine Site as well as daily paperwork. Applicants with current MSHA Part 46/48 Certification will be given priority. Must have experience with GRC, Robroy, Teck cable, Cable Tray, Terminating #18AWG to 500, Controls & Instrumentation, and Daily Paperwork such as time sheets, JSA, Work Orders, etc. TOP PAY FOR CANDIDATES.

This Full-Time role offers a 5/10 schedule, $125 daily per diem, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K. IMMEDIATE START. Must have clean driving record for the past three years and pass pre-employment drug screen.

Job Type: Full-time

Benefits:

401(k)

401(k) matching

Dental insurance

Health insurance

Paid time off

Vision insurance

Schedule:

10 hour shift

Monday to Friday

Weekends

Pay Frequency:

Weekly

Company's website:

www.tmcontrols.com

Benefit Conditions:

Waiting period may apply

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.