[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Johnson Service Group has an immediate need for traveling Electrical Installers and/or traveling Conveyor Mechanics. Can live or be home based in any state in the US, will be travel extensively. Current location does not matter.
• This is a direct hire full-time position (3-4 weeks paid trial period before becoming fully-benefited employee)
• Will be working at various client sites around the US and Canada.
• Must be able to travel 100% anywhere in the US
• Travel time is paid.
• Provided a company credit card.
• Hotels are paid, rental car is paid when needed.
• Also receive $55 for Per Diem 7 days a week
• Work Schedule: 6 days a week / 10-hour days
• Pay Rate: $28/hr and time and a half for overtime hours
• Will have every 3rd weekend off to go home – Travel home Thursday at 12/noon. Will have off Fri, Sat, Sun. Must be back to work by noon Monday (Travel home is paid, return travel is paid and travel time is paid)
• Able to pass drug and background check.
• Must be US citizen or "Permanent" resident - cannot get Visa approved for any reason
• Must have Electrical Installation or Conveyor Mechanic experience with leadership qualities
• Automated systems installation experience (a plus but not required).
• Supervision of the electrical contractors during upgrading, installing, and/or repairing wiring on assigned projects. They must train and lead the contractors and ensure they stay on schedule and on task. Occasionally, Employee will need to assist the contractors in completing tasks.
• Train and guide contractor on installation methods
• Ensure contractors maintain the project schedule
• Ensure contractors adhere to appropriate U.S. standard of installation and safety equipment guidelines
• Communicate daily progress and safety reports to Installation Coordinator and Site Manager
• Ensure contractors maintain installation staff schedules and time reporting
• Read electrical plans; be familiar with current state and local codes for electrical wiring
• Ensure installation meets quality standards
• Complete appropriate documentation for contractors evaluation
• Perform electrical installation on small projects and service calls
• Travel and flexibility
• Willing to travel often and work flexible hours based on the project (e.g. night shift or weekends)