[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently looking for experienced Cherry picker operator for one of our clients in Edmonton.
- Unloading tires and parts from sea containers and/or transport trailers
- Inputting data into computer data system
- Verifying item numbers and counts for incoming and outgoing product
- Recording shortages and rejecting damaged goods
- Printing pick tickets and sorting product accordingly
- Preparing and loading outgoing material
- Completing cycle and inventory count
- Will be completing all the shipping, receiving, stacking and organizing product(mainly tires)
- Will be operating the Cherry picker/order picker to move tires
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Must have Fall protection certificate.
- Must be Alberta certified on Forklift.
- will be working with 8 people in the distribution center
- Shift is 8 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday $19.50/hour.
- Must wear steel toed boots.
Send me your resume and references for consideration.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.