[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Allstates Consulting Services / Fusion Solutions is looking for a certified Electricians for work with one of the largest Telecom companies in the world. These positions are long term positions and mostly local. We have openings in the following markets.
Parsippany New Jersey
Please send resumes to:Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: Long Term
Pay Rate: Pay is offered with a split rate of Taxable and Non Taxable income for a total of: $38/hr.
Mileage paid: Mileage is paid for all mileage driven outside of your home market. 50 miles radius is considered home-market. Mileage not covered for within the home-market area.
Scope of Work:
The Electrician will install and maintain the electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems in buildings.
• Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings.
• Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
• Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
• Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
• Connects electrical systems to powerlines to provide electricity to the building.
• Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
• Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
• Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
• Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to travel and work nights as needed
• Willingness to work around active aerial tower activity
• Willingness to help tower crews as needed i.e.: pull ropes, gather material, install coax connectors and any other duties asked by the foreman
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Completion of a formal apprenticeship and valid electrician's license required. Physical Requirements: • Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring.
• Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
• Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Allstates Consulting / Fusion offers full suite of benefits with health, dental, vision, 401k, long term and short term disability and life insurance.
other benefits are weekly payroll and an online portal access thru ADP for W2, paycheck stubs, accruals, tax details etc.
If this is of interest, please send your resume in at email@example.com