[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NPTS, Inc., an Engineering Design and Construction Management firm has a need for an Electrical Inspector (PE) for Factory Acceptance Testing of one high voltage circuit breaker for an assignment located in Mt. Pleasant, PA. The project is anticipated to commence in January 2021.
Qualifications required include but are not limited to:
• Working knowledge of ANSI Standards C37.09 related to high voltage circuit breakers
• Working knowledge of NEMA 250 related to enclosures for electrical equipment.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of related experience with manufacturing inspection and routine tests of high voltage circuit breakers.
• Ability to read electrical schematic, wiring diagrams, drawings, geometric and dimensioning.
• Experience and fluent in use of standard measuring and test equipment for inspections including mechanical testing and electrical testing for high voltage circuit breakers.
• Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate in English with clients and the fabricator.
• Working computer skills to communicate using email; electronic preparation and transmittal of reports.
• Candidates must be willing to work/travel during any shift, including weekends, as necessary, to perform the inspections based on fabricators' schedule and client hold points.
• Familiar with the following test equipment is preferred: multi-meter, megger, amp clamp and AC/DC hi-pots.
• Electrical Engineering degree and Professional Engineering Registration is preferred.
• Candidates must reside in PA...
Please forward resume, professional references, current certifications and salary requirements to: Rebecca Broman at e-mail: email@example.com; or to fax: (716) 876-8004.