[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Work flow the project needs from transmission to one of our Contract Engineering partners (have the contractor provide the designs for these projects)
• QAQC the designs as they come back to our team from the Contract Engineering partner, prior to going to construction – this is the biggest need – design understanding to QAQC these designs.
• Creation of WOs for switching requests from Transmission (placing only labor codes on the WO) – these are reoccurring (~ 10-15 per month with immediate/short time frames). We have job aides, and this is easily learned.
• Any experience with Transmission with Distribution underbuild projects would be very beneficial.
• Liaison between Distribution and Transmission for all related work
• Have working knowledge of all underbuild projects
• Attend project related meetings
• Create and own all Transmission work orders
• Assign design work to chosen CEP
• QA/QC all CEP designs
• Interface regularly with CEPs regarding engineering and be able to provide updates to Asset Design directors and any Transmission contacts necessary
• Create Transmission Switching work orders
• Assist with necessary cleanup of aging work orders
Either a graduate from a college or university with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 4 to 6 years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 10 to 15 years equivalent experience with no degree.
Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
Good written and oral communication skills.
Experience in the utility industry.
Understanding of basic principles of project management.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $29.00 - $37.00 per hour