[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
• Responsibilities may include GPS survey, overhead/underground line locating, inspections, testing, and documentation of power distribution, gas distribution, ROW, compressors, and other related facilities
• Complete design task for associated utility design projects. Tasks include but are not limited to drafting, engineering calculations, easement validation; design/construction cost estimating & permit package development.
• Managing multiple projects in order to assure timely, successful completion for projects resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction and company/departmental goal achievements.
• Ability to review Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for update or conflict
• Coordinate projects for construction across multiple departments to accomplish timely construction and meet customer, crew member or client needs within a negotiated timeframe
• Learn and incorporate company safety rules and policies, company design standards and governing authority regulations into daily work and designs. Designs will meet all requirements of applicable company safety standards, company distribution construction standards, and governing authority regulations
• 1-3 years of general construction or utility experience preferred
• High School Diploma required. Technical certificate in drafting or other technical skill preferred.
• Basic design skills, AutoCAD or Microstation knowledge preferred
• Ability to understand instructions and independently carry out instructed tasks
• Detail and quality oriented. Must be comfortable reading and interpreting technical documentation including blue prints, construction specifications and other items.
• Strong communication and customer skills.
• Must have own vehicle and ability to travel if required.
• Ability to grow into responsibility for managing long term client program work
• Unquestioned business and personal integrity Physical Requirements And Working Conditions