[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Direct Hire - Local Opening (Charleston, SC) $26-$35/hr; 1st shift
Lead and manage the onsite installation of Generac whole-home (air-cooled and liquid-cooled) standby generators
• Responsible for placement and installation of generator and transfer switch(s), tie-in to main utility services, and the testing & startup of equipment
• Manage helpers/apprentice electrician daily scope of work
• Coordinate and liaison with natural gas and propane plumbing employees / contractors as needed
• Liaison with project management team to efficiently design and plan complex installation situations
• Manage installation parts inventory both at the job site and in the warehouse
• Assist service technicians and other installation teams as needed
• Ad hoc projects and other requests as needed
• Must have electrical experience
• Licensed in South Carolina; preferred but not required
• Experience installing and/or servicing residential standby generators is preferred but not required
• Valid driver license and clean record
• Willingness to work outdoors in all seasons
• Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with peers, customers, inspectors, vendors and customers
• Ability to manage several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
• Comfortable performing ad hoc projects in conjunction with routine activities.
Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with skill level and experience. Offers paid time off, paid holidays, medical insurance and retirement benefits.