[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Manager (Business Professional) for a 1+ year contract assignment to develop new products in advanced grid/distributed intelligence, electric transportation, and renewables.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- Develop electric transportation, advanced grid and/or renewable energy products using cross-functional teams and internal and external partners to meet revenue goals and customer needs on time and on budget.
- Develop and launch innovative new products to bring new value to customers. Put in place success metrics and KPIs to ensure that product development activities achieve platform strategies, meet launch timelines, implement strategies to mitigate business risks, and manage budget.
- Assure successful transition to Product Management teams.
- Prepare business plans for new product ideas utilizing the product development process, including financial, market, competition, etc. Influence and gain support for new product ideas.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or other related field and 3 years' product development experience OR 7 years' relevant work experience in marketing, engineering, product development or related field
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of development processes
Preferred 2+ years' experience in any one of the following areas:
- Energy efficiency
- Electrical transportation
- Advanced grid
- Product development
- Related energy or engineering field
- Distributed intelligence